Friday, September 23, 2016

My Marriage Story -- Part 8

Final Words,

I know, my In-laws tried to take myself into their control on all aspects. I got lot of hits from MIL.

But, few really don’t know why they did this much.

What they really wanted me to be? To be a same kind of family without any relationship?
As a third person I can able to realize how others thinking about that family? Even what opinion their relatives have them also, I know becoz I interacted with them as well? Why and what they tried to achieve all the time?

It’s her fate to be unhappy all the times. She never had been in her own mind. MIL twisted all the things and made her to hate me. (Now I feel that’s for my good, at least I need to get save myself, Even the incident MIL fought with me before marriage she twisted as I tortured her L My Wife sent complaints she have on me, As I am egoistic person, Psycho and I am not mentally well. ) She never ready to realize the reality. Before marriage when her mom said about her love to me she said my own mom is trying to destroy my life. But she never realized that now her own life got destroyed??? I feel all the times she taught to fight with me in these way (Becoz I know about her before marriage itself, she don’t know few words which she used in fights are taught by MIL?) / Or I judged that girl in wrong way? Of course I should agree, after all she is also from the same family. Why she is so much immature? This much arrogant and filthy will it help her in anyway? Is she never realized that she is doing too much? Hurting other person too much? So those words and talks about love and all acting? Before marriage MIL mentioned as due to my Wife behaviour only the whole family is maintaining distance from all the relatives. But, I can say who will be the actual reason behind that.  Is she is immature or arrogant? 

I was framed complaints as I twisted everything and told to their relatives? I am not good at twisting the words. (I know how much my MIL twisted the things, money she gave me for the washing machine what I purchased for their home, but she mentioned to everyone as she given money for our abroad spending, I can say lot of examples like this.) 

There is one more character in this story all the time FIL. Yes, he also fought with me in court premises. I said to judge as I thought to live with her but not anymore, when Girl said we are fighting all the time, rescue like. FIL and the Girl fighting in the court, as why I said to Judge as I thought to live.

Anyway, ALL IS GOOD for me. I am not deserved to get that Girl. Everyone wanted only happiness in life. If I am rich or poor I need to be smiled all the time. Without having much mental pressure.

At last I am trying to get out of the drainage which I fallen few months back.

Lessons Learnt,

·         Never judge the people by their talking (Before marriage I know how they behaved with me).

·         Never believe their words. I still feel it’s a power struggle. When my Wife moved close with me, 
·         MIL started the game (Who had control all the time?)

·         And once you face difficult situation with anyone, don’t think to make them right. They will never ready to change themselves.

·         Never move close with peoples who think money is the important.

·         Never talk truth with everyone, depends on the people you should talk less. Talking openly will get you into trouble.

·         Never pour love more than they deserve (Finally, you only going to get affected)

·         Be aware of people. When people never ready to believe will never good for any relationship.

·         Don’t talk openly with anyone unless until they are in your safe zone circle.

·         Reacting through social media made more issues.

·         Don’t feel pity for others when you are affected by them.

·         Enquire about peoples before getting into serious relationships.

·         All the time it’s better to be bold and be on your own. Never leave the loyalty and your actual character.

Mistakes I made,

·         Never enquired about the family before marriage

·         When I get mistreated before marriage itself I could have get escaped (I was worried about the girl, and thought I should not disappoint her).

·         I haven’t shown my love to my Wife? (I feel I haven’t shown my love to her like appreciating her? But, it’s really difficult to satisfy her when she is not on her own mind. When they always try to dominate)

·         When I get problems, I talked with their relatives? (But don’t know who are actually supporting actually making fun of the happenings)

·         Talking with her friend? (But, her friend got disturbed by MIL and talked with me, still I could have not talked with her without knowing about her).


·         After getting this much problem still have some soft corner towards my Wife ??? (Is it called Love ?)

1 comment:

  1. Everything will go good. You will lead a happy life. It's her unfortunate.

    You are supposed to be happy always.
    Be like you

    ReplyDelete